Machine Learning Course
What will you learn?
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix Inverse
- Orthogonal Matrix
- Transpose of matrix
- Dot Product of matrices
- Scalars and Vectors
- Basic Statistics – Covariance, Distribution etc.
- Advanced Statistics – Hypothesis Testing, Inferential Statistics, Type I and II error ,T-test, z-test, ANOVA, Chi-square
feature selection using hypothesis testing (T-test, z-test, ANOVA, Chi-square), p-value
- Type of Machine learning algorithms
- Supervised ML Algorithm Techniques
- Unsupervised ML Algorithm Techniques
- Model Evaluation techniques
Basic understanding of Python is required.
A warm welcome to Machine learning with Python training course.
So why Machine learning?
As per Glassdoor, the average salary of a Machine learning engineer is 11L/annum and there are 1 million+ job vacancies.
Applications using Machine learning have become integrated part of our life without us even realizing that. Whether its google search, Youtube recommending you which videos to watch, or Ola/Uber giving you fair estimation. The examples are countless.
This Machine Learning Training using Python helps you gain expertise in various machine learning algorithms such as Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision Tree, Naïve Bayes, Concept of Ensemble, Bagging, Boosting, Stacking, K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering, time series concepts. You will also gain expertise on Model Evaluation techniques like ROC Curve, Model Specification, Confusion Matrix, Accuracy, Recall, Precision and F1 Score, How to handle overfitting and underfitting, MSE, MAE, RMSE,R-square, Adjusted R-square, Grid Search and random Search and many more.
This course will help you to kick-start your career as a Machine learning engineer. It is based on python so requires understanding of that.
Python refresher concepts that are required for understanding this course has been covered in this course itself.
Who this course is for?
1. College Freshers
2. Anyone who is willing to learn Machine learning in simple and easy steps using Python as a programming language