GitHub is a project management tool for developers that allows them to track changes to their code, collaborate with other developers, and manage their projects. In this project, you will learn how to working with GitHub. You will learn how to create a new repository, commit changes to your code, and push your code to GitHub. You will also learn how to create a new branch, merge your code into the master branch, and submit a pull request.
What will you Learn in the Project Working with GitHub?
1. How to set up a GitHub account?
2. How to create a private GitHub repository?
3. How to PUSH files from local to GitHub
4. How to create PULL request?
5. How to collaborate with multiple users in GitHub
6. Approval mechanism for PULL request
Skills You Will Develop
Working with GitHub, PULL request, PUSH request
1. Explore GitHub
2. Create a GitHub repository
3. PUSH changes from the local repository to GitHub
4. Create a file on GitHub
5. PULL changes from GitHub to the local repository
6. Add users/collaborators to the GitHub repository