Visual Studio Code and IntelliJ IDEA With Visual Studio Code, you can easily open and work with git repositories, In this project, you will learn how to work with git operations in VScode and IntelliJ ide. You will learn how to create and commit changes, push and pull from remote repositories, and manage branches. This will be a great opportunity to learn or improve your git skills.
What will you Learn in the Project working git operations with VScode and IntelliJ ide?
1. How to install VSCode?
2. How to integrate VSCode with Git?
3. How to perform Git operations using VSCode?
4. How to install IntelliJ?
5. How to integrate IntelliJ with Git?
6. How to perform Git operations using IntelliJ?
Skills You Will Develop
Git with VSCode, Git with IntelliJ
VSCode, IntelliJ, Git
1. Download and install VSCode
2. Explore VSCode IDE
3. Perform Git operations using VSCode IDE
4. Download and install IntelliJ IDEA
5. Explore IntelliJ IDEA
6. Perform Git operations using IntelliJ IDE