Work with Nagios XI is a monitoring tool that can be used to monitor your infrastructure. It can be used to monitor your servers, networks, and applications. Nagios XI can be used to monitor your system performance and alerts you when something goes wrong. Nagios XI can be used to monitor your system availability and resources.
What will you Learn in the Project Work with Nagios XI?
- How to launch AWS EC2 Machine?
- Install and Configure Nagios XI server on CentOs/Ubuntu Machine?
- How to add servers/hosts in Nagios XI?
- How to create Interactive dashboards based on Nagios XI servers monitoring?
- Infrastructure Monitoring Tool: Nagios XI
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
a) Create 2 Ubuntu AWS EC2 Machine
b) Install Nagios XI on Nagios server
a) Add servers in Nagios XI to be monitored
b) Create Dashboards based on Nagios XI servers monitoring.