Ansible is a powerful tool that can help you automate the process of provisioning and configuring web servers, creating a basic Ansible Playbook that will provision a web server with Apache and PHP. Then, we’ll add some additional functionality to our Playbook to make it more robust.
What will you Learn in the ProjectDeploy Web server using Ansible Playbook?
- How to install Ansible on AWS EC2 Machine?
- How to configure Passwordless authentication?
- How to create and run Ansible Playbooks?
- How to add servers/hosts in Ansible?
- Configuration Management Tool: Ansible
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
a) Create 2 AWS EC2 LINUX hosts/machines
b) Install Ansible on both servers
c) Configure password-less authentication for quick code deployment automation
a) Create and validate Ansible Playbook
b) Deploy and validate the web server on each server/hosts