What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to work with Modules and Views?
- How to create an API?
- How to connect with Jinja templates for front-end design reusability?
- How to work with SQLAlchemy?
- How to Insert users, update users and delete users in SQLAlchemy?
- How to work with API’s and Routes in flask?
- How to perform CRUD operations in Flask?
Tools & Technologies Used
- Visual Studio Code
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Create a Directory Structure and Install flask and setup
Task-2: Create Flask app and Routes and Views
Task-3: Create HTML templates and create nav links for login, sign-up, logout and home
Task-4: Render the HTML template and create Jinja Templating Languages
Task-5: Create Sign up page using HTML
Task-6: Create a Login Page using HTML
Task-7: Create HTTP Requests POST and GET. Handling the POST requests
Task-8: Creating Message Flashing
Task-9: Install Flask SQLAlchemy package and setup
Task-10: Create Database models and Foreign Key Relationships
Task-11: Create a Database and create the new user accounts in it
Task-12: Create Logging in users
Task-13: Create Flask Login Module and check whether the user logged in or not
Task-14: Create HTML notes and add the User notes
Task-15: Create the Deleting User Notes