In this project, we are going to make a Travel Booking app. This app will allow users to book travel tickets and accommodation easily and quickly. We will implement many widgets and concepts, such as Stack, Expanded, Flutter SVG, Network Image, Google Fonts, Carousel, Swiper, and many more Widgets in Flutter. This will be a great opportunity for those who want to learn about these Widgets and how to use them effectively.
What will you Learn in the Travel Booking App Project?
- How to work with the Row and column widgets?
- How to work with the Expanded widget?
- How to display the image using the Network Image widget?
- How to work with the custom Bottom Navigation Bar?
- How to work with the Google fonts, carousel, and swiper widgets?
- How to make a UI in a dynamic way?
Tools & Technologies Used
- Android Studio
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Create a Home screen UI layout and update the Pubspec.YAML file
Task-2: Create a Custom Rounded bottom navigation bar below the App.
Task-3: Create a Breakdown UI design for widgets and set up the promos section.
Task-4: Create a style constant and apply styling to the widgets.
Task-5: Create and set up the service section
Task-6: Create and set up the popular Destinations section.
Task-7: Create and set up the Trav log section