What will you learn?
This is a complete course for beginners and will cover all the topics required to get started. It will cover the following:
- Basics database and schema understanding
- DBMS architecture
- Entity relation model and relationship
- DDL commands – Create, Alter, Rename, Drop and Truncate
- DML commands – Insert, Update, Delete
- Data types
- Integrity constraints – primary key, foreign key, NOT NULL, etc.
- Built-in functions
- Grouping the queries
- Joining the tables
- Special operators
- TCL commands – Commit, Rollback, Savepoint
- Grant, Revoke, Pseudo Columns – Rowid, Rownum, currentval, nextval
- Views, Synonym, Sequence, Index
Pre-requisite for the Course
There is no pre-requisite for this course. We will start with the very basic and then will build steps by step on top of that.
A warm welcome to this SQL course!
SQL is a mostly used database query language used to access data from the relational database. It can only work with data which is relational means stored in form of tables.
The course is hands-on specific and contains a lot of demos. You will also be getting the lab to practice immediately what you are learning in the course.
SQL is comparatively easy to learn, and you can get started with it real fast. It is very much like the English language which makes it even easier to learn.
We will be using following tools:
Server – Oracle Database Server 21C
Client – PL/SQL Developer tool
Who this course is for?
- Back-end developer
- Full-stack developer
- Data engineer, Data scientist and Data analyst