What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to work with the core of JS?
- How to work with Angular?
- How to work with different features in TypeScript?
- How to Integrate MySQL with Spring boot?
- How to Insert, Delete and Save in MySQL using Spring Boot?
- How to work with the Middleware and Error Handling?
- How to create an API using Spring Boot?
- How to fetch API in Angular?
- How to Fetch data and Post Data in Angular?
- How to work with the Notification service?
Tools & Technologies Used
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Application overview
Task-2: Create Application Domain and Domain Repository.
Task-3: Creating the Application service.
Task-4: Create Service Implementation
Task-5: Create HTTP and Mapping HTTP Response and HTTP resources.
Task-6: Create HTTP resources
Task-7: Create HTTP testing Endpoints and Frontend Introduction.
Task-8: Create Application State
Task-9: Creating Server
Task-10: Create Server Service of the last Part
Task-11: Create Service Injection and display the states.
Task-12: Create Switching states and make the dynamic UI logic
Task-13: Create filter Servers Function and show Error Message
Task-14: Create Pinging servers
Task-15: Create Filtering Servers
Task-16: Create Servers and Saving Servers in MySQL database.
Task-17: Deleting the servers
Task-18: Create Printing Report.
Task-19: Create Notification module and set up notification.
Task-20: Creating Notification Service
Task-21: Improve the performance