What will you learn?
The course aligned with the official Salesforce Certification Guide for DEV 401.
You will learn the following as part of this course:
- Basics of Cloud and Salesforce offerings
- Lightning features and how to move from Classic to Lightning
- Salesforce Organizational setup
- Data Modeling and Management
- Security and Access
- Process Automation
- Lightning App Builder
- Creating Lightning App
- Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Reports and Dashboards
- App Deployment
Pre-requisite for the Course
A hearty welcome to the course.
The course is hands-on focused and there are 24 demo sessions explaining step by step how to work with Salesforce.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Training helps you explore everything from understanding basic Salesforce concepts to building apps on the platform, setting up security and access permissions, and creating workflow automation procedures. In this course you will learn the core concepts of online application development using Salesforce App Builder and Force.com Platform Fundamentals.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone looking to build a career in Salesforce
- Salesforce app developers
- System administrators
- Sales representatives
- Salesforce product managers