What will you learn?
This course is based on the Salesforce lightning version. In this course, we will start with learning from basics of Salesforce and then will move towards covering the various topics important from the Salesforce Admin perspective:
- Creating products and templates
- Creating different types of reports and charts
- Creating dashboard
- Creating users, roles and role hierarchy
- Performing data management
- Configuring different rules
- Creating sandbox environment
- Deploying change sets
- Covering security aspect
- How to find communities
- Getting help
This course does not have any pre-requisite and will cover Salesforce from the scratch.
A warm welcome to Salesforce Admin Course.
As per Indeed.com, the average salary for a salesforce administrator is approx. 110 K USD per annum. Salesforce is the largest player in the CRM market with a market share of approx. 20%.
Salesforce admin should possess broad knowledge of customizing Salesforce, configuring the platform, managing users, and looking for ways to get even more out of its features and capabilities.
Salesforce Certified Administrator shall possess a general knowledge of the features available to end users and the configuration options available to a Salesforce Administrator. Admin shall be able to maintain a Salesforce organization, respond to common business requirements, and perform administrative functions using current Salesforce features.
Additionally, candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
By the end of this course, you will get all the necessary knowledge to work as Salesforce admin and also shall be able to qualify for the Salesforce Admin certification exam.
So, let’s start, and we will see you in the course.
Who this course is for?
This Salesforce Admin certification training is suitable for but not limited to:
- Siebel and other CRM products professionals
- Experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in the leading Cloud Computing platform
- Functional consultants who are looking to switch to salesforce
- All professionals who are passionate about CRM and cloud computing