You may learn the ReactJS fundamentals by taking this React JS Free Course. You’ll learn about Redux, reducers, actions, JSX, props, state, events, and the state tree in this course. With the help of React middleware, Bootstrap and CSS, React middleware and React router, you will be able to create user-friendly ReactJS applications.
What will you learn in React JS Free Course?
- What is React, and what are its implications in web development.
- Fundamentals of ReactJS
- Virtual DOM
- Building components, functional components, and handling events.
- Reusing and nesting components.
- Component life cycle methods.
- Dynamic data binding
- Understand State and Props.
- Transferring data between the parent and child components.
- Working with arrays and forms
- Routing and React router
A warm welcome to this ReactJS course!
ReactJS makes the process of developing a web application simple and intuitive. React was developed at Facebook. Therefore, it has a vast developer community and support. React is used to develop large applications that require dealing with time changing data and have dynamic web pages.
This course contains short and easy to understand videos so that you can learn and progress gradually. We will start to form the basics covering all the fundamentals to advanced topics like routing.
React has a massive demand in the market. Most high-performance apps are made using React. It is now used by 31.3 per cent of all professionals globally. MNCs like Netflix, PayPal, eBay, Airbnb, and other leading IT giants utilise it in production to develop scalable, easy-to-maintain systems.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of ReactJS and developing single-page applications.
Who this course is for?
- Students and complete beginners to React development
- Anyone looking to learn React from the basics
- Anyone aiming to upgrade their skills and find a better job
- Those looking to explore front-end development