What will you learn?
- Thorough understanding of the basics of PHP as well as its advanced concepts
- Learn how to a create dynamic website using PHP
- Learn how to secure your code
- Learn to write code which is reusable and maintainable by following programming standards
- Integrating third party code into your code
- How to store data in a relational database and use this from PHP code
- Using loops, operators, conditional statements, functions and arrays.
- Object-oriented programming
- Working with the PHP forms
- Form validation
- CRUD operations
- PHP Security
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful.
A warm welcome to this PHP course!
PHP is the most popular web programming language on the planet. PHP is a server scripting language and a powerful tool used to create dynamic and interactive Web pages. It is widely used in the tech giants like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, etc. Over the years, it has only become more and more powerful and fast.
PHP developers are in high demand currently as the starting in the United States range from $60k to $150k per year, but freelancing can earn you much more.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of PHP and how you can use it to create dynamic web applications using HTML and databases.
Who this course is for?
- Students and complete beginners to PHP
- Anyone looking to learn PHP from the basics
- Anyone aiming to upgrade their skills and find a better job
- Full-stack developers
- Back-end developers