PHP, a server scripting language, implements a good website with a responsive and solid back-end. we offer PHP Free Course to help you upskill your Software and IT career. The PHP course helps you develop a robust scripting language widely used for developing dynamic web pages and comprehend its fundamentals. HTML course will guide you through creating websites, customizing the existing website, and boosting the website’s speed and performance. HTML Attributes and Tags shall provide knowledge of HTML anatomy and guide you in working with its attributes and tags. Enrol on the PHP Free Course and earn free certificates on course completion.
What will you learn in PHP Free Course?
- Thorough understanding of the basics of PHP as well as its advanced concepts
- Learn how to a create dynamic website using PHP
- Learn how to secure your code
- Learn to write code which is reusable and maintainable by following programming standards
- Integrating third-party code into your code
- How to store data in a relational database and use this from PHP code
- Using loops, operators, conditional statements, functions and arrays.
- Object-oriented programming
- Working with the PHP forms
- Form validation
- CRUD operations
- PHP Security
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful.
A warm welcome to this PHP course!
PHP is the most popular web programming language on the planet. PHP is a server scripting language and a powerful tool used to create dynamic and interactive Web pages. It is widely used in the tech giants like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, etc. Over the years, it has only become more and more powerful and fast.
PHP developers are in high demand currently as the starting in the United States range from $60k to $150k per year, but freelancing can earn you much more.
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of PHP and how you can use it to create dynamic web applications using HTML and databases.
Who is this course for?
- Students and complete beginners of PHP
- Anyone looking to learn PHP from the basics
- Anyone aiming to upgrade their skills and find a better job
- Full-stack developers
- Back-end developers