Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get recognized at the workplace, and boost your confidence. The Jenkins Certificate is your passport to an accelerated career path.
GOI Incentive Program
To enroll and for more details
Bronze Certificate if you score between 50%- 59%
Silver Certificate if you score between 60% – 69 %
Gold Certificate if you score 70% and above
This Jenkins training Course will help you to use Jenkins in DevOps. You will learn DevOps, continuous integration, continuous deployment, build pipelines, Jenkins X, Integration of Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, code quality inspection and improvement, with industry standard demos and project.
So, if you are new to a DevOps role or a college fresh out and want to learn how to start working on Jenkins. This course is for you.
This course will cover all the necessary hands-on tasks which you may come across in a DevOps role on a daily basis:
1. Understand DevOps conepts
2. Understand DevOps tools and how Jenkins fits into CICD Pipeline
3. How to install Jenkins?
4. Jenkins Pipeline concept and implement it
5.Integrating Jenkins with Git and Github
6. Jenkins Build
7. Setting up Jenkins for Maven and triggering build along with notification
8. Work with Jenkins CLI and scripts
9. Configure Jenkins for Tomcat
10. Invoking parallel Jenkins build
11. Integrating Jenkins with Docker, Ansible and SOnarQube
12. Perform remote testing
13. Take backup and restore
14. Jenkins access management and Security
The course has high quality engaging videos, 15+ demos, 50+ quizzes and 1 course-end project explaining all these concepts with theory and hands-on.
Why you should take this Program
● The Jenkins course is in association with FutureSkills Prime accredited by NASSCOM, approved by the Government of India
● The curriculum is developed keeping in mind the trending tools and techniques that will make the student stand out in the hiring process.
● The learner will be able to earn a Joint Co-Branded Certificate of Participation by LearnKartS and FutureSkills Prime
● The course is divided into different modules, giving students a thorough insight into all the important techniques that will make the learning process seamless and effective.
● 20+ Hands-on exercises, lesson-end quizzes, projects, and high-quality engaging theory videos.
● The learner is eligible for Government of India (GOI) incentives after successfully clearing the mandatory FutureSkills Prime Assessment. For more details, please visit https://futureskillsPrime.in/govt-of-India-incentives.
● Learners will get access to multiple resources like NASSCOM Career Fair, NASSCOM industry events, Boot-camps, Career guidance sessions, etc.
● Learners will be eligible to apply for jobs and get job placement assistance through the Talent Connect Portal of FutureSkills Prime.