What will you learn?
- What is Linux?
- Installing Linux
- Major distributions that are available
- Basic Utilities of Linux
- Services available in Linux operating system (Web servers and database servers)
- User and group management
- Linux shell
- Concepts of Standard Input/Output/Error and Command Line Arguments
- File handling commands (Create/Delete/Copy/Move/Rename/Edit/Find Files and Directories)
- Shell scripting
- Disk Management and Run Levels
- Networking, Servers, and System Updates
- Task automation and scheduling programs
No prior knowledge is required as we will be starting from scratch.
Welcome to the Linux Fundamentals course.
In the corporate world, Linux is the most used operating system. Linux is a widely used open-source operating system that is user-friendly and secure. Linux is an operating system that lies beneath all the other software on a computer, getting requests from those programs and transmitting them to the computer’s hardware.
This course will teach you how to master the Linux command line using extremely practical methods of learning and comprehending Linux. Installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, File handling, shell scripting, command line, OS utilities, and much more are all covered in this course. This will improve your Linux skills and develop your in-depth knowledge of this fantastic operating system.
Who this course is for?
- Ones who aspire to learn Linux
- Students willing to learn about Linux Operating System
- Who wants to master the command line interface of Linux