What will you learn?
A complete course prepared by industry expert covering theory and hand-on experience working with tools – Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Sonarqube, and how to integrate all of them in a CICD pipeline.
This course does NOT need any pre-requisite. You Just need to have laptop and an Internet connection. We will hand-hold with step by step details so that you can get started with Jenkins immediately.
This Jenkins training Course will help you to use Jenkins in DevOps. You will learn DevOps, continuous integration, continuous deployment, build pipelines, Jenkins X, Integration of Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, code quality inspection and improvement, with industry standard demos and project.
So, if you are new to a DevOps role or a college fresh out and want to learn how to start working on Jenkins. This course is for you.
This course will cover all the necessary hands-on tasks which you may come across in a DevOps role on a daily basis:
1. Understand DevOps conepts
2. Understand DevOps tools and how Jenkins fits into CICD Pipeline
3. How to install Jenkins?
4. Jenkins Pipeline concept and implement it
5.Integrating Jenkins with Git and Github
6. Jenkins Build
7. Setting up Jenkins for Maven and triggering build along with notification
8. Work with Jenkins CLI and scripts
9. Configure Jenkins for Tomcat
10. Invoking parallel Jenkins build
11. Integrating Jenkins with Docker, Ansible and SOnarQube
12. Perform remote testing
13. Take backup and restore
14. Jenkins access management and Security
The course has high quality engaging videos, 15+ demos, 50+ quizzes and 1 course-end project explaining all these concepts with theory and hands-on.
Who this course is for?
1. College Freshers
2. Anyone who is new to DevOps role
3. Anyone who wants to learn Jenkins, along with its integration with Maven, Docker, Ansible, and Sonarqube
4. Anyone who wants to deploy a CICD pipeline