Java Programming has ranked among the most used programming languages.
Java is oriented toward objects. However, because it supports basic data types, it is not regarded as fully object-oriented (like int, char, etc). The Java source code is first converted to byte code (machine-independent code). The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) then executes the byte code regardless of the underlying architecture.
C/C++ and Java have similar syntax. However, Java does not offer primitive programming features like pointers. Java codes are also usually written as classes and objects. Java is used in many different types of applications, including business applications, client-server applications, desktop applications, online apps, and mobile applications (Android is Java-based).
What will you learn in Java Programming?
- Learn the core Java skills needed to start your career as a Java developer
- Learn all the Java concepts from basic
- Create multiple short projects along the way to gain confidence
- Learn how to debug Java program
- Learn how to use JUnit to test
- Learn how to use Design pattern practices
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 15+ years.
This course does NOT need any pre-requisite. You just need to have a laptop. We will hand-hold with step-by-step details so that you can get start with Java immediately.
Why would you choose to learn Java?
There are hundreds of programming languages so why would you choose Java language?
The main reason is its popularity and usage in the Industry. According to many official websites that track the popularity of languages, Java is either #1 or in the top 3. So, that means more companies and their staff are using it, so there are more career opportunities available for you if you are skille in the language.
As of now, in 2021 the version of Java that offers long-term support (LTS) from Oracle is Java 11 which will be fully support until at least 2025 and likely will be exten from there. And you guessed it right, we are going to learn Java 11 in this course.
This course is prepare by SMEs who have more than 15 years of experience in Java.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- All OOPS concepts – What is polymorphism and inheritance and to apply them to your application
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, loops, and expressions
- How to download and install all necessary coding tools required
- How to perform code refactoring
- How to use different packages available
- Concepts and usage of multithreading
- How to analyze logs
Java debugging techniques – Stack trace, breakpoints
- How to use JUnit framework
- Implement Java design patterns
And much more…
Who this course is for?
- College Freshers
- Software Developers
- Programming Enthusiasts
- Ideal for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills
- Those looking to start/switch their career to Java
- Those looking to build a career in Big Data as Java is used in a lot of technologies