What will you Learn in the Project?
You will learn following as part of this project:
- How to create AWS EC2 LINUX Machine?
- How to install jenkins on AWS EC2 LINUX Machine?
- How to integrate GITHUB with jenkins?
- How to implement webhooks in your jenkins pipeline?
- How to integrate Maven with jenkins to automate the builds?
- How to integrate Email plugin in jenkins?
- How to create Maven build jenkins job?
- Source Code Management Tool: GIT, GITHUB
- CI/CD Tool: Jenkins
- Build Automation Tool: Maven
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Create AWS EC2 Linux Machine and install Jenkins on it
Task-2: Implement webhooks Integration between Jenkins and GitHub For Automatic Build execution.
Task-3: Install and Integrate the Maven tool on your AWS EC2 LINUX Machine
Task-4: Install Maven plugins in your Jenkins and set up Maven path on the Jenkins console
Download these Plugins – Maven integration, Maven invoker
Task-5: Implement an email plugin in the Jenkins pipeline to send notifications post pipeline completion
Download Email extension plugin
Task-6: Test build automation with the help of build tools like Maven to understand the build process