What will you Learn in the Project?
1. How to install Jenkins on local machine.
2. How to integrate GIT with Jenkins.
3. How to create and run Jenkins job.
4. How to create parallel builds in Jenkins
- Source Code Management Tool: Git, GitHub
- CI/CD Tool: Jenkins
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Install Jenkins on your local machine
Task-2: Create a freestyle job to clone the GitHub repository and build the job
Task-3: Create 5 parallel builds using a pipeline
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!