What will you learn?
- What is HTML? Introduction to web development.
- Tools you need for the course.
- Building your first Webpage.
- HTML syntax and elements.
- Coding, testing, validating a Web page.
- Structuring a web page layout.
- HTML5 Tags.
- Creating headlines, paragraphs, lists, and links
- Adding Images, audio, and videos to the Webpage.
- How to create forms elements – text fields, radio/checkbox buttons, select boxes.
There are no formal education requirements for basic HTML. It’s a simple markup language that requires no specialist computer knowledge at its basic level.
A hearty welcome to the HTML course.
Have you ever wanted to learn to code and build your very own website? Learning HTML is a great way to start your coding career. HTML is a must-know language if you wish to become a web developer and land that dream job you always wanted. There’s a vast demand for web developers, and this course shall help you begin your journey to become one!
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a markup language used to create the structure of a web page. Consider HTML to be the skeleton of a website. Every single website and Webpage on the internet uses HTML. The internet would not exist without HTML. With the help of HTML, you can build your very own Websites!
This step-by-step course guides and teaches you HTML from scratch to advanced topics like Forms.
You will learn how to add text and images, add headings and text formatting, and use tables.
All you need is a web browser and a text editor to get started.
Who this course is for?
1. College Freshers
2. Anyone who is willing to learn HTML in simple and easy steps