What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to work with the Custom Hooks?
- How to work with the Props and passing data?
- How to work with React Icons?
- How to connect MongoDB database and Node JS?
- How to work with CRUD operations – GET,UPDATE,POST and DELETE in Node JS?
- How to work with the Middleware and Error Handling?
- How to work with the Authentication using Node JS?
- How to work with the JWT?
- How to Fetch and Post Data in React using Axios?
Tools & Technologies Used
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Install Node JS in Visual Studio Code
Task-2: Create Mongo DB database and connect with Node JS and create First API.
Task-3: Performing Mongo DB CRUD operations like CREATE,UPDATE,DELETE,GET and GET ALL.
Task-4: Create Middleware and Error Handling in Node JS
Task-5: Create Login and Register Authentication in Node Using Mongo DB Database.
Task-6: Create Cookie using JSON Web Token[JWT] in Node JS.
Task-7: Create JSON Web Token for Authorization and Verification.
Task-8: Create Mongo DB database Model Relations in Node.
Task-9: Install React App and get the Counts of Documents in Mongo Db database in Node
Task-10: Fetch the data using a custom Hook in React.
Task-11: Create Node Express API and Fetch the data to React.
Task-12: Create Search in React using a Backend API and Fetch data from URL location in React.
Task-13: Create React context API.
Task-14: Create Login Auth context API in React.
Task-15: Create Hotel Reservation Component in React
Task-16: In Hotel Reservation Component fetch API and post and get data of Date and Time and ID.
Task-17: Create a Login Page and when we open our app it should redirect to the Login Page.
Task-18: Create Proxy and fetch data of rooms and the Users and create Admin panel.
Task-19: Create New User and post all the Details to the API which we have created in Node.
Task-20: Create HTML select and one Component user can select any room. POST and GET Data all the available rooms from the API