In this Project, You will learn different aspects of Git, GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket. Also, you will learn how to work with Git in Visual studio code and IntelliJ IDEA.
What Will You Learn in the Project git and GitHub?
- Learn all the Git operations required for a developer role
- Learn how to work with GitLab
- Learn how to commit, add file, branch, merge code, resolve merge conflict, clone repository, fork repository, create pull request, approve pull request, etc.
- Learn how to perform Git operations in VSCode (Visual Studio) and IntelliJ IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Learn how to work with Bitbucket
This is a complete hands-on project which will help learners to understand all the nitty-gritty required in any developer role in a unique storytelling way covering the business scenarios to help you understand in an interesting and engaging way.
This course contains total 8 projects which cover different aspects of Git, GitLab, GitHub and Bitbucket. Also, you will learn how to work with Git in a Visual studio code as well as in IntelliJ IDEA.
So, if you are new to a developer role or a college fresh out and want to learn how to start working on Git. This course is for you.
This course will cover all the necessary hands-on tasks which you may come across in a developer role on a daily basis:
1. How to Download and Install GIT in your local system
2. How to Initialize GIT for project in your local system
3. How to configure GIT
4. How to Perform various GIT operations
5. How to Create GITHUB account
6. How to Create PRIVATE GITHUB repository
7. How to PUSH code/files from local to GITHUB repository
8. How to Add users to GITHUB repository
9. How to create pull request
10. How to enforce approval mechanism while merging Pull request
11. How to approve pull request and merge the code
12. How to remove unwanted files from local repositories
13. How to create and delete branches in GIT
14. How to switch between different branches
15. How to revert changes in GIT
16. How to use git rebase
17. How to create different branches in GIT
18. How to clone the project from GITHUB repository to local
19. How to use merge tool
20. How to resolve merge conflicts
21. How to create GITFLOW for your project
22. Hot to create HOTFIX in your existing repository. 1. How to download and install VSCode locally
23. How to integrate VSCode with GIT
24. How to commit code/file on remote repositories using VSCode tool
25. How to download and install IntelliJ IDEA locally
26. How to integrate VSCode with IntelliJ IDEA
27. How to commit code/file on remote repositories using IntelliJ IDEA
28. How to create GitLab account
29. How to work with GitLab remote repositories
30. How to clone GitLab remote repositories into local system
Who this course is for?
- College Freshers
- Anyone who is new to a developer role
- Anyone who wants to learn Git, GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket in quick time
- Anyone who wants to do complete Git real-world projects on their own