This Introduction to Microsoft Excel course will assist you in developing a full understanding of MS Excel and exploring its numerous features. You will learn how to build functions, as well as how to sort, filter, and import data. Learn MS Excel and experiment with numerous tools and formulas that you may use to track, manage, and track data-driven initiatives.
What will you learn in Excel Course?
This course has been designe and curated by a Microsoft Certified Expert and spreads over covering the following topics in detail:
- Getting to Know Excel
- Essential Formula Knowledge
- Intermediate Formula Knowledge
- Optimizing Data
- Data Analysis
- Getting and Transforming Data
- Presenting and Reporting
- Validating and Updating
- Advanced Formulas
- Preparing to Deploy
There are no prerequisites require for this course
No prior Excel experience is necessary
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
You will learn from the fundamentals to the most advanced features, you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level and be benefited with it.
While Excel is one of the most used, some of it features are highly complex and requires a thorough understanding. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly.
Some of the most advanced topics like Data Validation, Introduction to Dynamic Arrays, FILTER-ing Dynamic Arrays with a Single Condition, FILTER-ing Dynamic Arrays with Multiple Conditions
Wildcard XLOOKUPs and Dynamic Arrays, Custom Views, Page Setup Options and Security Considerations are covered in detail
Who this course is for?
- A beginner who wants to start working with Excel
- Anyone who works with Excel on a regular basis
- Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration
- Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive course to be able to use Excel
- Anyone looking to start a career in data analysis or business intelligence