What will you learn?
1. Learn how to get started with Docker
2. Learn Docker architecture
3. How to create images and building Docker container
4. Configure containers
5. Docker networking
6. Docker Orchestration
7. Storage and volume
8. Docker security
This course requires you to have good understanding of Linux
The course is designed from absolute scratch which makes it a go-to course for any individual who is new into the field of Dockers and Containers.
This has 15+ hands-on demos, lesson-end MCQs and exam simulator for practicing for exam along with high quality theory content videos prepared by Industry experts.
This course is all you need to gain a deeper understanding of Docker and ace the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to prepare for Docker Certified Associate certification
- Anyone who wants to start working with Docker – Freshers, Cloud professionals, Architects, Software developers, Software engineers, Technical leads, System administrators