What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to create MySQL Database on AWS?
- How to create S3 Bucket?How to setup MySQL on server?
- How to Run website on local host?
- How to Run website on EC2 server?
- How to create IAM Role?
- How to create freenom Domain?
- How to create hosted zone in Route 53?
- How to create Record set in Route 53?
Tools & Technologies Used
We will be using the following AWS services in the project:
- AWS EC2
- AWS RDS
- AWS S3
- AWS IAM
- AWS Route 53
The project is divided into following tasks:
Task-1: Deploy MySQL DataBase on AWS
Task-2: Create S3 Bucket, Ubuntu server and connect to server
Task-3: Install MySQL Client on server and connect to RDS
Task-4: Create Database and create table
Task-5: Configure website and run the website on local host
Task-6: Create repository in GitHub, push config file and run website on EC2 Server
Task-7: Create IAM Role for EC2 Service to give access to upload a data to S3
Task-8: Create domain on freenom and create hosted zone in Route 53 to connect freenom domain
Task-9: Create Record set to connect Route 53 service to EC2 server and access website