What will you learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
- learn about arrays and linked lists
- learn about stacks and queues
- learn about binary search trees
- Understand time complexity.
- Understand balanced binary search trees such as AVL trees or red-black trees
- learn about priority queues and heaps
- learn about B-trees and external memory
- learn about hashing and hash tables
- Understand graph traversing (BFS and DFS)
- Understand and implement different algorithms such as Dijkstra’s approach, Prims’s algorithm and other sorting algorithms
- Develop your own algorithms
Basic knowledge of programming C++
Data structures provide the building blocks of programming systems.
Data structures are used to organise, store, and retrieve data as per our requirements. Data structures are a fundamental principle in computer science and software engineering, with a wide range of applications. An algorithm is a set of instructions for solving a problem. We can develop efficient and optimised computer programmes by learning data structures and algorithms with this course.
Most sophisticated algorithms rely significantly on these concepts. Therefore learning the fundamentals is essential. These principles can be used in various industries, including investment banking, artificial intelligence, and stock market electronic trading algorithms.
Who this course is for?
- C++ Beginners
- Students looking to enhance their C+ skills and get better at solving coding problems