What will you learn?
- Learn all the Git operations required for a developer role – Commit file, add file, branch, merge code, resolve merge conflict, clone repository, fork repository, create pull request, approve pull request, and many more.
- How to work with GitHub Learn how to perform Git operations in VSCode (Visual Studio) and IntelliJ IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and Eclipse
- Learn how to work with GitLab
- Learn how to work with Bitbucket
- Understand the internal functioning of Git
This course does NOT need any pre-requisite. You Just need to have laptop and an Internet connection. We will hand-hold with step by step details so that you can get started with Git immediately.
This course will help learners to understand all the nitty-gritty required in any developer role involving Git. Git is a source code management tool used by one-and-all. This course a complete course which starts with very basic and then build on top of that. GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket are the code hosting cloud platform and we will be covering all of them in the course in detail. Also we will be covering 3 main IDE – Eclipse, VSCode and IntelliJ in the course.
So, if you are new to a developer role or a college fresh out and want to learn how to start working on Git. This course is for you.
This course will cover all the necessary hands-on tasks which you may come across in a developer role on a daily basis:
1. How to Download and Install GIT in your local system
2. How to Initialize GIT for project in your local system
3. How to configure GIT
4. How to Perform various GIT operations
5. How to Create GITHUB account
6. How to Create PRIVATE GITHUB repository
7. How to PUSH code/files from local to GITHUB repository
8. How to Add users to GITHUB repository
9. How to create pull request
10. How to enforce approval mechanism while merging Pull request
11. How to approve pull request and merge the code
12. How to remove unwanted files from local repositories.
13. How to create and delete branches in GIT.
14. How to switch between different branches.
15. How to revert changes in GIT.
16. How to use git rebase.
17. How to create different branches in GIT
18. How to clone the project from GITHUB repository to local
19. How to use merge tool
20. How to resolve merge conflicts
21. How to create GITFLOW for your project
22. Hot to create HOTFIX in your existing repository. 1. How to download and install VSCode locally.
23. How to integrate VSCode with GIT.
24. How to commit code/file on remote repositories using VSCode tool.
25. How to download and install IntelliJ IDEA locally.
26. How to integrate VSCode with IntelliJ IDEA.
27. How to commit code/file on remote repositories using IntelliJ IDEA.
28. How to create GitLab account
29. How to work with GitLab remote repositories.
30. How to clone GitLab remote repositories into local system.
Who this course is for?
1. College Freshers
2. Anyone who is new to developer role
3. Anyone who wants to learn Git, GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket in quick time