What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to work with the Custom Hooks?
- How to work with the Props and passing data?
- How to work with React Icons?
- How to connect MongoDB database and Node JS?
- How to perform CRUD operations – GET, UPDATE, POST and DELETE in Node JS?
- How to work with the Middleware and Error Handling?
- How to work with the Authentication using Node JS?
- How to work with the JWT?
- How to Fetch and Post Data in React using Axios?
- How to work with the Stripe Payment?
Tools & Technologies Used
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task 1: Create an Express App and connect Node JS and Mongo DB Database
Task 2: Create Router in Node JS and create new router object
Task 3: Create Mongo DB Models in the Node JS
Task 4: Create Register API, post and save the data
Task 5: Install crypto JS and create Authentication using Mongo DB database
Task 6: Create Cookie using JSON Web Token[JWT] in Node JS
Task 7: Create Register and login API and add the JWT token verification for it
Task 8: Create the Functionality that only Admin can add the Products and get the data of the user root
Task 9: Create “Add Product” functionality using JWT
Task 10: Create Advanced Mongo DB functions
Task 11: Create the Stripe implementation in Node JS
Task 12: Create Stripe React JS implementation
Task 13: Create Stripe payment implementation in React and Node JS