Kubernetes is one of the most widely used container orchestration tools The Container Orchestration with Certified Kubernetes Application Developer course will assist you in understanding the key skills, technology, and concepts required of a Kubernetes Application Developer.
The course material for Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) course has been carefully crafted to deliver the essential abilities and information required to carry out practical work as a Certified Kubernetes Application Developer . By design, it includes all the information needed to take the CKAD certification exam as well as a lot more.
What will you learn in Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Course?
1. Learn how to get started with Docker and work with containers
2. Containers management and networking
3. Learn what is orchestration
4. Learn Kubernetes master and node components
5. Deploy pods on Kubernetes Cluster
6. Manage pods and deployments
7. Kubernetes service and replica sets management
8. Kubernetes Networking and Storage
9. Kubernetes Scaling, auto-scaling and rolling updates
This course requires you to have a good understanding of Linux
The course is designed from absolute scratch which makes it a go-to course for any individual who is new to the field of Kubernetes and orchestration.
This course covers all domains and is completely aligned with the CKAD certification exam requirements.
The course starts with covering the basics of containers and Dockers before moving on to the orchestration of the containers.
This has 10+ hands-on demos, lesson-end MCQs and exam simulator for practicing for exam along with high quality theory content videos prepared by Industry experts.
This course is all you need to gain a deeper understanding of Kubernetes and ace the Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to prepare for Kubernetes Certified Application Developer certification
- Anyone who wants to start working with Kubernetes – Freshers, Cloud professionals, Architects, Software developers, Software engineers, Technical leads, System administrators