What will you learn?
1. Learn how to get started with Docker and work with containers
2.Containers management and networking
3. Learn what is orchestration
4. Learn Kubernetes master and node components
5. Deploy pods on Kubernetes Cluster
6. Manage pods and deployments
7. Kubernetes service and replica sets management
8. Kubernetes Networking and Storage
9. Kubernetes Scaling, auto scaling and rolling updates
This course requires you to have good understanding of Linux
The course is designed from absolute scratch which makes it a go-to course for any individual who is new into the field of Kubernetes and orchestration.
The course is completely aligned with CKAD certification exam requirement and covers all domains – design and build, deployment, maintenance, configuration, security, services and networking.
The course starts with covering basics of containers and Dockers before moving on to the orchestration of the containers.
This has 10+ hands-on demos, lesson-end MCQs and exam simulator for practicing for exam along with high quality theory content videos prepared by Industry experts.
This course is all you need to gain a deeper understanding of Kubernetes and ace the Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to prepare for Kubernetes Certified Developer Associate certification
- Anyone who wants to start working with Kubernetes – Freshers, Cloud professionals, Architects, Software developers, Software engineers, Technical leads, System administrators