What will you learn?
- Gain a solid understanding of the C programming language’s foundations.
- Using the Input and Output (I/O) functions
- Control flow statements (controlling the execution flow of a C Program)
- Logical Operators
- Different types of Loops (including For, While, and Do-While in C)
- Functions – declaration | definition | usage
- Arrays – one dimensional and two dimensional
- Working with Strings
- Recursions (Concepts + C Usage)
It is not necessary to have any prior programming expertise! This course is designed for complete beginners!
A warm welcome to this C programming course.
C Programming Language is the “mother” of all programming languages.
C was created over 50 years ago and has since been used to build:
- Operating Systems: C is at the heart of operating systems.
- C is used to create the core components of well-known databases (such as Oracle and MySQL).
- Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Sensors and Microcontrollers (particularly in Embedded Systems) – The C programming language is commonly used to program an MCU.
C is extremely useful and effective as it works closely with machines compared to other high-level languages. C also helps in understanding the basics of computer theories. You will develop logic-building skills and clear your programming concepts with this course.
Yet another advantage of learning C is that it has a very swift execution time compared to other programming languages.
Who this course is for?
- People looking to start their programming journey
- Beginner C developers
- College Students
- People who are just curious about the topic.