What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to install anaconda and requirements (tools) on the local system
- How to create a new anaconda environment and install dependencies
- How to run node.js and Flask server
- How to make inference on the application for OCR.
- Creating env variable and installing requirements
- Integrating deep learning models into the application
- Making inference on unseen images using the end user application
Tools & Technologies Used
- HuggingFace (transformer)
- Understanding of Encoder-Decoder Transformer architecture
- Understanding of TrOCR (for OCR) and IndicTrans (for translation) models
- Anaconda and requirements installed on the local system
- Basic understanding of Flask API for machine learning
Task-1: Setup IndicTrans model and dependencies
Task-2: Integrate Flask API (model) in the Node.js application
Task-3: Testing application with an unseen image (on which model hasn’t been trained)
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!