What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to create Project structure?
- How to add the Material Icons to your project?
- How to add the Side Bar and CSS variables?
- How to make Recent Orders mark up?
- How to use the Media Queries making the website Responsive?
- How to make UI in Responsive way?
- How to make Dark Mode and Light mode Using Toggle Functionality
- How to make styling using CSS?
Tools & Technology Used
- Visual Studio Code
As part of this project, we will be performing following tasks:
Task-1: Create a Project Folder Structure and Add Material Icons and markup Side Bar.
Task-2: Create CSS Variables and General Styles
Task-3: Make styling to the Side Bar Mark up.
Task-4: Create a Main Section and add Calendar and Insights Mark up.
Task-5: Make Styling to the Calendar in the Main section.
Task-6: Create Recent Orders using Table and make Mark up and add styling.
Task-7: Create Right Section and add Recent Updates make it as mark up and add styling.
Task-8: Create Sales Analytics and markup and add the styling.
Task-9: Create a Media query to add responsive design for Big Tablets and small Laptops.
Task-10: Create a Media query to add responsive design for small Tablets and Mobile phones.