What will you Learn in the Project?
- How to work with Modules and Views?
- How to create an API?
- How to connect with Jinja templates for front-end design reusability?
- How to work with SQLAlchemy?
- How to Insert users, update users and delete users in SQLAlchemy?
- How to work with API’s and Routes in flask?
- How to perform CRUD operations in Flask?
- How to work with Authenticated admin using Flask-security?
Tools & Technologies Used
- Visual Studio Code
As part of this project, we will be performing the following tasks:
Task-1: Install Flask and create a basic Flask Project
Task-2: Create Flask template Inheritance
Task-3: Create Flask Blueprint
Task-4: Install SQLAlchemy and create Database add id and title etc.
Task-5: Create a Post Table and Blueprint. Store data in SQLAlchemy database
Task-6: Create Database migrations and create Post and Tag tables
Task-7: Create one more Table Post-Tags. It migrates many to many relationships
Task-8: Create a search Form and make posts via Forms in HTML
Task-9: Create Flask Pagination
Task-10: Update data in database using HTML and add an admin dashboard
Task-11: Create Restrictions to access the Pages
Task-12: Remove the Post and Tag if User logs out
Task-13: Customize the admin dashboard in Flask
Task-14: Create Custom 404 page
Task-15: Add styling using custom CSS